Thursday, November 29, 2012

NC Black @ SDSU

It's been 2 years since I've seen Andrea! I've been to NC Black's micro-forming/ engraving workshop back in my undergraduate at Studio Delucca, Long Beach, CA. It was a great workshop to learn microforming/anticlastic/syclastic/micro spiculum & hammer engraving.
Visit NC Black for more info. In the span of last two years their hammer & block selection has expanded. (One hammer is now named Angelina, my buddy who works with Schmidt studio!).
Here are some photos from the workshop, enjoy :)

Andrea making micro spiculum
Various samples
I love their tiny-well made hammers <3
Andrea closing the spiculum form with a tiny closing hammer
I got to see the finger spiculum
that Angelina made for Rihanna's music video!
Thank you Andrea & Chuck from NC Black!

Again thank you for visiting SDSU :)

No comments:

Post a Comment