Friday, August 24, 2012

New space, new bench, new studio

New space, new city, new studio :)

As this summer of 2012, I already completed my first year as graduate student @ SDSU! Now 2 more years to go! With awesome graduate students/faculty around me I shall make more art! I'm pretty excited for this upcoming semester. With upcoming Rhino CAD class I'll be making some cool stuff; I am darn stoked about it.
My studio bench on 2nd semester (last semester)
SDSU campus is very beautiful, on my way to the studio I see so many beautiful flowers and plants. Not that I get enough in Cali but San Diego has so much variety! Love them.
 
Little pal @ SDSU campus,
he greets you!
One thing I cannot mention enough about San Diego is their awesome 4 star dinning culture with microbrew selection! Craft beers = many microbrew companies down here in SD, from Stones to AleSmith you name it. I never run out to try different beers. With my love for Porters and Stouts, IPA's to ales...One more big reason to love this city :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment